For rent: A gorgeous three bedroom apartment just five minutes away from Christie station and the College Car.
Located in the heart of the city, this hidden gem comes with all sorts of perks and is on the leading edge of the eco-friendly movement! Kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher and washer/dryer included and bathroom comes with a tub (small). Huge balcony in the summer provides lots of space to grow plants and suntan in the summer. Gas range.
Eco friendly features include the following:
- The heater is set at the absolute minimal setting and only heats the most important parts of the apartment like the bathroom.
- In an attempt to save water, we have ingeniously rigged up the shower so that it only works ¾ of the time – think of all the water you’re saving! In the same vein, the shower is more often cold than hot, saving loads of energy to give back to the planet.
- All three apartments in the building (seven people in total) share one medium-sized garbage can (holds around 1 ½ full-sized garbage bags) which is picked up every two weeks. This small size means more opportunities for recycling and composting!
- The apartment also comes equipped with low-maintenance, independent pets; practice your best nature-watching skills right from the comfort of your kitchen table!
- NEW ADDITION: get back to nature with the sound of running water, RIGHT IN YOUR BEDROOM! Carefully placed holes in the ceiling let water flow freely into containers placed below…sounds just like a waterfall or a running stream! (Buckets free with one-year lease!)